Thursday 10 May 2012

Waterlines 5 is now available


Hello again!

Waterlines 5 has just been published on Amazon Kindle and on SmashwordsI am hoping to have Waterlines 2, 3, 4 and 5 available on Apple iBooks and on Barnes & Noble Nook early in June.  The first issue (just called Waterlines, without a number) is currently only available with Amazon Kindle due to an exclusivity agreement, but this expires in July and I'm hoping it will become generally available through all main distributors by the end of that month.

Waterlines 5 follows the usual pattern and contains two short stories.  The first, Reunion Dinner, comes entirely from my own imagination although I am pretty sure that the events described must have really happened to a couple at some time in the past.  And the second story, A Sexy Young Widow, is a sequel to an earlier story I wrote called An Accommodating Landlady, which features in Waterlines 3.  Although all the loose ends were tied up by the end of the story, I left one element in the plot begging to be somehow  brightened; I was unable to do anything about it in this narrative, but I may revisit this situation in another story.

In the meantime, I have begun a story for Waterlines 6... and have left my other work-in-progress on the shelf for another few weeks....

Finally, here's a little taster for Reunion Dinner in Waterlines 5:

 We were just finishing our studies; a mutual friend had invited us to a party, and the guy who had promised us a lift back to our college residence had forgotten about us.  We had to walk three miles along an unwinding, flat road in the dead of night with only a full moon and a wealth of stars to guide us. 
Announcing that she needed to pee, she attempted to squat but – because of the amount of drink she’d had earlier – she was unsteady on her feet.
“You could stand and go,” I suggested.  “Spread your thighs apart and let it happen.”
She pulled up her long evening dress, opened her legs and moved her underwear to one side, exposing her crotch.  Leaning forward to look at her pussy, she announced, “I can’t go.”
I knelt on the ground and, in the moonlight, allowed myself a ringside view of her genitalia.  Carol and I had been together for four months, and had made love several times, but this was the first time I’d watched her pee.  And watching women pee was an old fetish of mine: a fetish that would never go away.  My dick was getting hard.  “You don’t mind, do you?” I asked, unzipping my fly.
“You want to go too?” she asked.
“No.  I want to jerk off while I watch you pee.”  I began stroking myself, unable to take my eyes off her slit.  “Relax and take your time, Carol.  We’ve got all night.”

 
Best
Chris

C.P. Waterman

No comments:

Post a Comment