Monday 14 October 2013

"Deflowered" - an update

Hello everyone!

It has just been drawn to my attention that Deflowered is being scrutinised by Amazon Kindle and is not currently available on any of the Amazon sites.  I have asked Amazon to clarify the problem, and I hope to have it up again soon.  This is a shame, because it's one of my more popular titles.

In the meantime, it's available at Smashwords at  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/319280 (but you'll need a PayPal account to purchase it from them) or from Barnes & Noble at  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/deflowered-cp-waterman/1115457858?ean=2940044553408

A quick heads-up on other work: I'm around half-way through writing Waterlines 15 - I hope you'll enjoy it.  And I have some ideas for a new series which I want to start in November.  Watch this space!

A quick reminder - just in case you don't already know - I also write erotic romance as Rachel Cray - please visit my website here.

Until next time,
Best wishes - and thank you for your continued support!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment