Friday 14 August 2015

New Short Story (Gangbang) : "Never Again!"


Hi again!

As promised yesterday, I'm writing today about the first of the three new titles that have just been published on Amazon and Smashwords.  They are all related to the "gangbang" theme (I hate that expression, but it's the one everybody uses), and mark the first of a new direction in my writing short pieces (around 7,000 words length) covering a wide variety of kink.

The first one in the series is Never Again! and features Carol, a young woman who has ambitions to enter politics.  At her initial interview for a junior position, she is faced with an unusual demand by her selection committee - but her compliance will guarantee her selection for the part-time post.  During her tenure, she continues with her day-job and visits a client at a sports event.  After a few drinks, one thing leads to another... and another... and...  will this put her new, promising political career at risk?

Here's a short extract:

....
As I walked away, I noticed an elderly man in the street and thought I recognized him; he resembled Alex, the most ancient person present at my interview.  And he was staring straight at me.  I nodded to him, but he looked away and moved on.  No, Alex had more hair than this guy; it wasn’t him.
But the moment brought back to me the memory of that time when I’d taken five men at once; it was the first time I’d had sex – well, penetrative sex – and it was as if I was making up for all the time I’d lost as a virgin.  And now I’d have to stay loyal to Ben for a year as his mayoress.  It would be a partnership only in politics, without any formal intention of our staying together for the foreseeable future.
Looking at the lingerie in the store window had sparked something in my body.  I wanted to do something before I began my time as mayoress; the more I thought about it, the more I realized what I craved: I wanted several men to have my body again.  All at once. 
I was an established junior politician now, and many people in the local community were beginning to look up to me; nevertheless, I wanted to re-live that moment when I was a slut – one more time.  I wasn’t sure how I could engineer this situation, and I’d have to be careful, making sure that nobody within ten miles knew of it.  One reckless move could bring me down, and my political career would be ruined.
The following day, the seeds of the solution arrived in the office where I worked as a regional sales manager – although I had no idea it was going to pan out the way it did.  I was planning several trips, and one of them would take me to the most far-flung area of my responsibility.  One of my sales reps was on vacation, but the client wanted to meet one of my team urgently to discuss delivery schedules.  I decided I’d go in person, rather than ask one of the others in the team to undertake the trip.
.......
Thursday came; because I’d be drinking alcohol at lunchtime, I planned to catch a train and get a taxi from the rail station when I arrived.  I dare not risk losing my drivers license; it would mean not only the end of my sales career, but it would be reported in the local press and it would embarrass the party that I served on the council. 
While I was on the train, I had a call from Tony, the guy whom I’d be meeting at the client firm, and he offered to meet me at the station and drive me to the company’s offices.  I’d never met him before, but we quickly established a good working rapport and consequently we finished our business way ahead of schedule; his firm was a good client and I was eager to accommodate them. 
“Fancy a drink before lunch?” he suggested, and we walked down the road to the local pub.  One drink led to another and I was feeling quite intoxicated by the time our meal was served.
I finally persuaded him to let me buy our lunch, although he insisted on paying for all the drinks we had.
“Now we can walk down the road to the sports field,” he said.  “It’s not far.”
I was wearing heels, and – in my drunken state – stumbled and caught Tony’s arm as we made our way to the venue.
We sat down together on seating at the edge of the pitch and waited for the game to begin.  Tony had to take a call.  He turned to me when he’d finished.  “I’m sorry, Carol.  I have to get back to the office.  This could take some time, and I don’t know whether I’ll be back before the end of the game.  But I’ll get someone else to come and sit with you.”
He left, and the game began.  I was feeling very drowsy, after all the alcohol that Tony had encouraged me to drink.  I only had myself to blame, of course.
Just when I was about to drift off to sleep, a very handsome young guy came and sat beside me.  “Hi Carol.  I’m Steve.  Tony asked me to come and keep you entertained.  He’s very embarrassed to have to leave you, but insisted that I look after you.”
I don’t remember much about the game; Steve was very attentive and explained the backgrounds of each member of the team we were there to support, but I felt I could have spent the afternoon in a more useful way.
And, at the end, I still felt hazy.  I was looking forward to getting back on the train and getting some sleep before returning to the office.
Our team won.  Steve was jubilant.  “Carol, I have to introduce you to the players.  Come on!”
I got to my feet unsteadily; when I tripped on the grass, he caught me before I fell.  “Tony was generous with the drinks at lunchtime,” I explained.
He gave me a knowing look; maybe Tony had frequently done this with girls he’d entertained in the past.  We went towards a building in the corner of the pitch, and approached a door marked “Changing Room”.
“I can’t go in there.  The place will be full of naked bodies,” I protested.
“Nonsense.  I’m sure you’ve seen it all before.  Besides, it’s a changing room; the sign doesn’t say ‘Men’s Changing Room’.  Anyone can go in there.  And I know the guys will be pleased to meet you.”
....

--------------

Details of the other two in this new series - The Bachelor Party and A Safe Place - follow straight after this page.

In the meantime, I busy writing more stories - I can't say which series of kink will come next.  Just watch this space!

Best
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment